• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help download folder vs download icon

Has it done this from the very beginning?
If not, then you may have software conflict going on.
Often times removing the conflicting app even if you know what it is will not undo the damage. The best thing I can think to do if the tablet was not doing this when you bought it is to back up all your data to the SD card, remove the SD card and do a factory restore. Put your card back in and reinstall all your Apps.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem. My downloads don't show up when you click the green "Downloads" Icon in the app tray but they show up under the phone storage "/download" folder. @bbrider, i also checked with an active download and those don't show up either so I don't think its for active downloads.

I just got my galaxy note so i'm pretty sure i haven't screwed up any settings. My previous phone (atrix) worked fine with the downloads folder.

Anyone know what's going on? Much appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones