1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Download games onto LG EVE without INTERNET?

1. HopeK

HopeK Member

Hello I blocked the internet on my phone a few years back and I was wondering if there was any way I can download games onto my phone without the internet? The android market requires internet.
    I could unblock it but it would take a long time because I'd have to phone rogers and all that jazz.

If you know a way I could download games onto my phone without the internet that would be great! Oh and is there any way to get games onto my phone if my phone is connected to my computer?

Advertisement
    :
  2. CharlzO

CharlzO Well-Known Member

One way you may be able to, is if you have Wifi available to connect to, instead. Then you'll have access to the market (and internet), but wouldn't be relying on your carrier network (and subsequent blocks) to work around.
  3. HopeK

HopeK Member

How would I do that?

Im not sure I can though because the internet is completely blocked since I was paying $50 dollars a month for a "data" plan and I wanted to switch to a different one so it would only be $25 dollars a month. which reset my 3 year plan which I was already a year through... a year ago. ugh anyway, how would I connect to wifi and browse the internet that way? I don't think it'll work though because the people did a good job on blocking it.
  4. HopeK

HopeK Member

okay I connected to my wifi but now google is being messed up and saying I need to re enter my password to my email and I am entering the correct one but nothing is happening?!