Download helpGeneral

Last Updated:

1. erisdog63

erisdog63 Member This Topic's Starter

Last night I sent a ringtone to my email then opened it up on my phone. When opening it up, it said recent downloads at the top of the screen. But now today I can't seem to find my downloads, where in the heck do I go to find them???? Also, after I opened those up last night I also seen them mixed in my music, but today they aren't there.....weird. Do I need some sort of file manager app???

Advertisement
  2. stmartin84

stmartin84 Well-Known Member

Have you checked under applications? If they truly downloaded they will be in your application list in alphabetical order. Another way of checking is to go to the market and search "my downloads" and then if it says "installed" then it should be in your applications folder. If it says "free" or it's not listed at all you need to re-download them.

3. MrBojenglz

MrBojenglz Well-Known Member

I'm with erisdog. When I download something I'm automatically brought to a screen of my downloads where I can open the file but after I leave it I can never get back there. And to be clear, I'm talking about downloading something from the web browser, not the market. Anyone know how to get back to that list without downloading something new?

4. JAS_21

JAS_21 Well-Known Member

With browser open, menu--> more--> downloads. That will bring up download history. You can also download a file manager, and the folder on your SD card will say downloads.

5. MOS95B

MOS95B Well-Known Member

This won't answer your question, but it will save you some effort in the future...

The easiest way to get ringtones on your phone is to transfer them through USB. Read the first few posts of "Tricks and Tips" thread for the easy instructions...