Download Music for AscendSupport

1. tarah

tarah New Member

How do I download Mp3 Files to my phone. I have an app for it but everytime i try to put music on my phone it doesnt sync. What do I use to put music on it? I've tried torrents , Frostwire and Media Player but still nothing is working ? :mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. joser116

joser116 Guest

Thats because the music app you are using doesnt probably save the music in the music folder . Try using File Manager to locate the music and cut and paste to the Music folder. Then the music player will recognise the music
  3. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

That's one way to do it. I use Music Box Pro (from the Market) and it works great. Also, Power Amp is another useful amp to create playlists. Helps with the sound quality too. Not a lot but a little. LOL
  4. joser116

joser116 Guest

Yes Music Box will save automatically to the music folder. And who suggested Power AMP Jazziette?:)
  5. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

You did! Who suggested it to YOU!!!! LOL :D
  6. joser116

joser116 Guest

7. foltz61

foltz61 Well-Known Member

Sounds more like she's talking about getting songs she already downloaded on her computer to her phone.
  8. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

I use Music Downloader Pro. Its a free app that lets you download free music. Its great if you don't plan on syncing it with your computer. The songs I believe save to the MicroSD Card so if you put that in your computer you can move the songs over. However I don't know what file fommat the songs are.:)
  9. T.r.oo.P

T.r.oo.P Active Member

Gtunes and PowerAmp
  10. joser116

joser116 Guest