• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help download music on my phone !?!

Hey Everyone,

Any idea what's the best option I have to purchase and download entire music ALBUMS directly on my phone !?! Sorry, this is my first smartphone, so I don't know much. Are there any apps for it ?

Someone told me "Amazon MP3 Store" for Android. I went to MarketPlace and searched for "Amazon" but could not find any Amazon MP3 App.

I tried to purchase an album from amazon.com, but it says I need to install an "Amazon MP3 downloader" to purchase albums and it does not give me an option to download a version for the Android OS (however, it asks me to select one of 4 linux distributions).

The other option I have is to buy and download individual songs from amazon.com, but I don't want that.. I want to download entire albums.

What is the best option I have !?!

Thanks in advance !!

(P.S: I am not looking for free music)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones