• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Download New Lollipop For ASUS Zenfone 5 & 6 V3.23.40.60

I used an Asus Zenfone 5(A501CG) to Upgrade to Lollipop. Before Upgrading my Kitkat version was V2.22.40.54 and the SKU of my Phone is WW

Kindly keep your Kitkat operating System up to date before upgrading to lollipop

Remove you Memory card copy all the data on your laptop and format your Memory card to Fat32 file system, because after upgrade if your memory card is in NTFS File system it wont be detected by your phone.

New & Better Lollipop firmware available for Asus Zenfone 5 & 6. You will learn how to download the right firmware for your Asus Zenfone in the above Video
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrade ASUS Zenfone 4,5 & 6 to Lollipop V3.23.40.60

In the Above video you will learn how to Upgrade step by step from Kitkat to Lollipop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lollipop Review Asus Zenfone 5 & 6 V3.23.40.60

Check the review of New Lollipop Firmware in the Above Video
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Let me Know if it Works for you or if you facing any issues while upgrading

Last edited:
Reactions: ndaandi

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones