Download pictures from text messagesSupport

Last Updated:

1. joebgood

joebgood New Member

How do you download pictures from text messages on my Samsung Galaxy S phone? I have long pressed on picture and clicked attachments and saved on my sd card. How do I look at pictures on my sd card. I went to galaxy and could not find pictures. One more question, how do I download pictures from my phone to my pc? The error message I get is unable I get the scanner camera wizard and it says no pictures found on camera. I am trying to download from my phone...Help please :eek:

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

(Long press on pic and Tap save attachment) Your pics should be in your phone gallery.

After you plug the phone into the PC, check the status bar of your phone. There should be a USB connected link there to select which will give you the option to Mount the phone. Once you've done that your PC should see your phone ok.

Don't forget to remove your phone from the PC using the tray icon before selecting Unmount from the phone.
  3. APSnew

APSnew New Member

I have a related issue. I have the Sam Gal S2 (GT-i9100) running android 4.1.2. In the last couple of days, trusted people have sent me txt messages and when I open the txt there is a box that shows there's an attachment with the txt. In the box is a tab that says "Download". When I tap the download tab, something downloads. What I want to know is where does the download go? I have looked everywhere. It is not in Gallery or Downloads. One of the attachments was a phone no., and the other was an mpg file. With thanks for your advice.