1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

download tags from shazam / soundhound

1. matthiaslaga

matthiaslaga New Member

Hi I was wondering, is there anyone that knows a mod, hack ad-in or something else so you can download songs that you tagged directly from shazam or soundhound? It takes a lot of time and effort to retype titles and artists in to other apps to download the song. there is an amazon option but thats not for free..

Advertisement
  2. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

I was just thinking of this same thing the other day. It would be nice if there was an app you could launch that would allow you to designate which listening app (Shazam or Sound hound) to use and then take the results and dump it right into your designated app for downloads. It shouldn't be too hard and sure would be useful.
  3. slobbythegreat

slobbythegreat Well-Known Member

just been thinking the same thing but no one has found a way yet???

i've been going into youtube and typing in the songs and then downloading the mp3 from youtube but not even that works anymore as youtube seems to be have killed all the add ons etc for firefox chrome et el
  4. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.guydevoss.shazzer

You could use this tool to make it a bit easier. Tag your music and click Share and Copy to clipboard. Then, use the tool to filter out the song or artist (or both), it will place it on the clipboard, so you can easily paste it in whatever software you use to (legally) download the music.

Edit: only works with Shazam, Soundhound is not supported.