• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help download unsuccesful for every app tried to download

If you can't sign into Talk app, then you cannot download apps, they won't start.

So the issue is the not being able to sign into Talk, once u can do that downloads will work. Some things to check:

- Have you got the running out of space notification?
- Have ever been able to sign into Talk?
- are you using a taskkiller (guess not if you've never been able to download)

Upvote 0
If you can't sign into Talk app, then you cannot download apps, they won't start.

So the issue is the not being able to sign into Talk, once u can do that downloads will work. Some things to check:

- Have you got the running out of space notification?
- Have ever been able to sign into Talk?
- are you using a taskkiller (guess not if you've never been able to download)

Upvote 0
Hi to all in this threads,
I wrote to HTC support and they told me to hard reset my htc legend. Then follow the onscreen prompt and key in all the relevant data such as, email address... etc. Once I did those things, I am able to log into the Market application through WiFi and download my apps successfully. Thanks to all.

Regards
ST

Hard resetting deletes everything right?
Apps / Custom themes / etc

what about SD files??

My 'talk' app says 'signing in' but never signs in... tried everything =(

Anyone else had any other fixes? I don't want to do this unless we're certain =P

Upvote 0
Hey everyone,

Just to let you all know how i've fixed my downloading problems.

On my google account it asked if i wanted to go from googlemail.com to gmail.com

I did that, but google 'talk' didn't know that I had done that, and was trying to sign into the same account, but because it had a different address it couldn't.

So i went back onto my google account and reverted back to googlemail.com and it worked!

Hope this helps some people!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones