1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Download YouTube Videos after 7/23?

Last Updated:

1. Adidas0494

Adidas0494 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so recently (7/23 I believe) YouTube changed something with their videos and my Dolphin HD browser no longer let's me download videos (Gives a Unknown file name and Download Unsuccessful). I have not updated either of my Dolphin browsers (I have HD and the old one) since they updated it to not allow that feature. My question is wether or not there is a work around for this yet? I understand that Google is the one blocking this but I know someone will find a way around this. If anyone knows of a new free program to use please let me know.

Thanks for reading

Advertisement
  2. GRey1

GRey1 Member

My understanding was that the dolphin update "fixed" the Youtube downloads. Apparently, it's a No-No to download the videos and dolphin had to "fix" it. I stopped updating, so that I wouldn't lose the ability to download. However when my phone got replaced I didn't have any choice but to get the lastest version.

3. Apples

Apples Active Member

try iVideo from greencode.me, the also make iMusic, its legit, it just cant be put in the market.

4. Adidas0494

Adidas0494 New Member This Topic's Starter

No offence Apples but has anyone tried iVideo? I am a little bit wary of getting something from some site I do not know. I understand that something like that would probably not be on the Market due to Google (I don't get why they care, its not like you can't use 100's of programs to do it on a PC). Anyone trust/use greencode.me?

5. ram2828

ram2828 New Member