Download

Last Updated:

1. dale12

dale12 Member This Topic's Starter

My Desire have decided not to download nomore,I recieve an email saying payment authorised through my gmail.com account but on my phone it keeps saying authorising purchase no problem with the phone up until now,I have had the phone for about 6 weeks

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Just from the market?

How did you enter your payment details, on the phone or a PC? Many have had issues that via the phone doesnt support the verified by mastercard/visa to allow security checks to be completed properly.

Set it up on your PC 1st, and you should then be ok.

3. dale12

I have my card details on my google account so when I purchase apps it shows me the card and I click buy now,how doyou purchase through pc please

4. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

No, I mean add the card to your checkout acct on the PC not the phone. Then you'll be able to buy on the phone.

5. dale12

I have done that,I have had no trouble since I had the phone I have been buying for 6 weeks,What I cannot seem to do is add my googlemail.com account to my phone,and when I go to sync to pc it says email address missing

6. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Have to changed to gmail by chance? If so, then either you need to factory reset and enter your gmail account when asked, or change it back to googlemail.

7. dale12

I have the thing is it will let me add xxx@gmail.com but not xxx@googmail.com how do you do a factory reset if I do will I have to update again and will I lose my phone numbers

8. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

You can change it back from the google admin panel on a PC.

You will only loose your numbers if they're not sync'd with google. Also use smsbackup from market to backup your texts.