Downloading App issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. SinR1

SinR1 Member This Topic's Starter

I been having issues downloading apps from the market a few times. On all occasions, I have had a strong 3g or 4g signal. On the market screen it just continues to say "starting download" and nothing is happening.

any solutions or anyone else having this issue?

FYI, all other uses for data are working fine. Internet..ect.

Advertisement
  2. jerbeck24

jerbeck24 Well-Known Member

I had that problem before tonight when I switched out my old Epic for a new Epic. I couldn't get a lock on GPS, was having problems with my 3G dropping out constantly in strong signal areas, as well as the problem with the "Starting Download" showing and basically never starting the actual download until I cancelled it and restarted the download many times. Now with the new phone (only had it a few hours now), all of that stuff is working perfectly. I actually downloaded all of my apps all over again and they ALL started up immediately. My GPS also worked all the way home. Wish I could be of more help though.

3. SinR1

I have a feeling exchanging mine for a new one will be my solution to a few problems I'm having with the current phone.

4. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

if everything else is working fine, it could be a corrupted market app. maybe the sprint service guys can help reinstall it.

5. SinR1

ended up replacing my phone due to a few other issues. We'll see how this one works out.