downloading attachments from a yahoo account?Support

Last Updated:

1. marcus8789

marcus8789 New Member This Topic's Starter

Is it possible to download an attachment from my incredible? I have a yahoo account and so far I haven't been able to find anything on the internet or the other forums. Does anyone have any insight on this specific topic?

thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

curious about this as well. We tested out that we can open a word document attachment through yahoo but that's pretty much it. can anybody else shed some light?

3. marcus8789

marcus8789 New Member This Topic's Starter

Help us out peep's. I know someone out there knows how to do this lol.

4. swwhitford@yahoo.com

swwhitford@yahoo.com Member

I've been able to download the attachments, and view them once they are on the phone. Clicking view never works for me. Fyi I'm using yahoo's mobile site, and I don't think the office viewer that comes with the phone works for all office files

5. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

hmmm, so another download related question: when you d/l an attachment, is there a place where it goes that can later be deleted? like say on a computer, if you open an attachment, it goes to my 'downloads' folder under my documents. so then I periodically go there to 'clean it out'. is there a place like that on my phone? is it necessary to clear out old documents that I've downloaded?