• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help downloading bbc programmes to phone

I would like to download bbc tv programmes onto my desire (Froyo). I have downloaded the Adobe Flash 10.1 app. I can find the BBc Iplayer (Mobile) website should I be able to download programmes when I am at home via Wifi to watch later when i don't have access to wifi, or is this going to be too complicated for somebody with limited technical ability?

Many thanks for the replies. Have worked it out now! For fellow idiots out there find adobe flash in apps market, download this. Then download MyPlayer. go into myplayer and then you can either download straight to your phone or stream it to your phone if you have a wifi connection. Myplayer doesn't seem to download unless you have adobe flash on your phone.

Upvote 0
I would like to download bbc tv programmes onto my desire (Froyo). I have downloaded the Adobe Flash 10.1 app. I can find the BBc Iplayer (Mobile) website should I be able to download programmes when I am at home via Wifi to watch later when i don't have access to wifi, or is this going to be too complicated for somebody with limited technical ability?
hi all....

If you are inside in UK you can use mobile application to download BBC iplayer channels via wi-fi.As BBC iPlayer is only available on mobile phones within the UK.you can access programmes depends on your phone and network. Programmes can played through a wi-fi connection and, for 3 UK or Vodafone customers over a 3G network.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones