• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Downloading Music?

Curtis Mayfield superfly soundtrack.....Freddys dead

curtismayfield-superfly2.jpg

Upvote 0
whats the first music ur gonna load on your evo....i think i will be putting common's 'be' album on along with Drakes 'thank me later'

"Be" was one of the best albums of last decade. God knows how many times I played that cd over and over. I remember I was one year out of high school and I'd get mad that the album was too short. I'm definitely going to probably put "808's and Heartbreaks," first. I've just been on that ever since seeing Kanye on VH1.

Reactions: dmac250
Upvote 0
i know i will use slacker radio when im working or working out...but i think its nice to have some other music with you at all times so you can hear exactly what u need to at certain times...im working on putting only my favorite songs on this phone...maybe even use a cloud service so i dont have to put it all on my phone...anyone find a good 32gb card yet?

ps- from what Ive heard so far ok drakes cd he's really surprising me....im not his biggest fan by any means but it definitely has a 'good music' ring to it..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones