• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

downloading rhapsody songs to sd card

go82ro

Lurker
Apr 12, 2014
hi,
i just figured out how to fix a problem i was having trying to download rhapsody songs to a 64 gb sd card. some of the songs would play and some wouldn't. i formatted the card and still had the same problem. sometimes a song would play sometime not. not consistent. sometimes the download would disappear.
after looking around on different forums i found a thread about making a 64 gb card work in a galaxy s3. it was talking about using another player, and it said to create another folder called ".nomedia" in the music folder on the sd card.
i went to the rhapsody folder on my sd card and created a ".nomedia" folder and everything is working fine so far.
my rhapsody app is on the device storage and i suspected that was the problem but apparently not. i want to keep my rhapsody downloads on the sd card so i don't use up space on my device.
hope this helps someone.

Reactions: mikedt

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones