Downloading Ringtones!Support

1. MissesMegan

MissesMegan New Member

I have never had a problem with getting ringtones on my phone, but this new phone is really different. Can someone please let me know some easy ways to get ringtones. Apps? Websites? Ways to do it?

I use to use funformobile.com and then send it through a txt and save it to my phone. This Ally doesn't seem to want to do that.

HELP PLZ :):p

Advertisement
    :
  2. TehBigCarp

TehBigCarp Active Member

I use Zedge. Its pretty cool and unlimited amount of cool ringtones. You can also try copying mp3s to your phone and setting them as a ringtone as well.
    MissesMegan likes this.
  3. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Theres a app on the market called "Ringtone" (without quotes) on the market. It's free and so are the ringtones. Just do a search for Ringtone and it should be the first app.
    MissesMegan likes this.
  4. Vmanisme

Vmanisme Well-Known Member

All wallpaper, ringtone, game, news, pretty much all apps are on Market, go there and search for whatever you want, download it and then open the app to download ringtones or whatever it is that you are trying to do.
  5. cdman2008

cdman2008 Member

i use the app mabilo ringtones, because with the "ringtones" app the ad covers the download button. mabilo is the best ringtone app ive ever used, all ringtones are high quality and i have been able to find all the ringtones i want on it too.
  6. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Well-Known Member

Downloadable sound boards usually have the ability to save the sounds as alerts/ringtones...
  7. Math-Uhhh-Saurus

Math-Uhhh-Saurus Well-Known Member

phonezoo.com

You can upload your own music/voice recording files to make your own ringtones or use other ringtones created by other users. Ringtones are sent to your phone via text message which is great if you have unlimited texting

Edit: I do not have an Ally yet (will hopefully be getting one soon), but I hear that all you have to do is go to options and click "save as ringtone"...unfortunately, I can't verify this yet. I do, however, have an env2 (also made by LG) and that is the process that I go through to save the ringtone
  8. Mitchell4500

Mitchell4500 Well-Known Member

You could also use ringdroid. Takes your MP3s from your phones SD Card and then you can make them into tones and alerts and stuff.
  9. turbine

turbine Active Member

Yes, I only use my own mp3's, you just find them in the music player and hold you finger down, it will give you an option to use it as your ring tone, super easy and built in!