Downloading RomsGeneral

1. Amer786

Amer786 Member

I am pretty frusterated . I have been trying to download a few different custome roms. But everytime I go to download the files, I have to go to these file sharing sites that open up pop ups or make you wait 30 secs before downlaoding. When the time is up you cannot download the files because every other thing that says download...is asking you to download various crap .

My question is, is there not an easy way to get these various ROM files instead of going through these frusterating sites.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

you have to go through the file sharing sites, but there is only one thing you need to download, and you will have to wait for the time limit because thats the way they attempt to get people to sign up for their service. its not really hard or anything though, you just have to wait for the time limit then click 'slow download' or whatever
  3. misterrunon

misterrunon Well-Known Member

yeah, if you're unable to download the ROMs you may want to think twice about flashing to a custom ROM. it's not very difficult to do.
  4. Amer786

Amer786 Member

I never said it was a difficult process to flash. All I am asking is why is it too tedious to download these files from these filesharing sites? Is there not another way to to do this. But I get the point...NO there is no easier way.
  5. misterrunon

misterrunon Well-Known Member

why? because those sites host files, and they need a way to generate money... so they intentionally post a billion ads to confuse you, which gets you to click on more those particular ads (thinking that it was the download).