downloading to SD card

Last Updated:

1. corvettekid1973

corvettekid1973 Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone tell me how to save/download an apk. file online from my cell to my memory card, so I can use a app installer to open it

Advertisement
  2. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

donwload the apk to ur PC then send to sd card,USE A FILE MANAGER to locate the apk on ur phone and install,Or just download the apk OTA.

3. corvettekid1973

I'm wanting to do this directly from my cell, my laptop is dead.

4. corvettekid1973

Basically I have no clue how to put an apk file on my memory card. And is downloading a app the same a downloading a apk file? Im sure I sound like a idiot and right now I feel like one. Lol

5. evofreak

evofreak Active Member

Look for astro file manager in market, install it. Then search for the apk, or app you want and download it using your phone. When its done go to astro and open it, choose SD card scroll to downloads, open downloads, find your app or apk you just down loaded open it and choose app manager select install. Done. You can go to 4shared. Com and search. Ex.. type pure calendar apk , a few will show up just choose andwait a few seconds for the down load window to open. Oh I almost forgot go to applications in your settings and check box to allow third party apps before anything.