Downloads Won't InstallSupport

Last Updated:

1. GZ2525

GZ2525 Active Member This Topic's Starter

For some odd reason everything I try to download now in the Android Market is just sitting in downloads and nothing will install. I've tried cancelling and starting again with various applications. I've also tried it with WiFi and on the 3G.

Any help would be appreciated?

Advertisement
  2. blazingwolf

blazingwolf Well-Known Member

Have you tried restarting your phone? Pull the battery or recycle off and then back on to see if that helps.

3. GZ2525

GZ2525 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Still doesn't work. I thought it was about to but all downloads still hang.

4. longhornchica05

longhornchica05 Active Member

has anyone come up with a fix for this issue bc im having the same problem... i downloaded the lookout app on my previous phone but needed a replacement phone and just got it yesterday and now it wont download... ive turned the phone off, left the battery out for a minute or 2 then restarted it and still nothing... even other downloads are taking forever compared to the few secs it would take on my other phone...

thanks in advance for any help!

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

If restarting and battery pulling don't work, the next step would probably be a factory reset. You could try the *228 thing, but if it's happening on WiFi then it's probably not service related. If the reset doesn't work, then you have a bigger problem.