1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Downside to purchasing through Wirefly?

1. Wirefly_Ari

Wirefly_Ari Well-Known Member

Hi KHSteel, it may be best to give it until tomorrow. If you still don't see the credit, you can try contacting Bing or feel free to let us know at onlinesupport@wirefly.com and we'll be happy to contact Bing for you to make sure you are credited. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thanks for choosing Wirefly!
  2. krelkor

krelkor Member

Wirefly_Ari, I send you a PM :)

Thanks!
  3. ShoxV

ShoxV Well-Known Member

Man, They have a 20 day delay on shipping Evos...
    I placed my order then instantly canceled when I saw that.
  4. BrianFX

BrianFX Well-Known Member

Saw that too, unfortunate.. my last two hold-outs just gave me the green light today on a 5-line EVO plan.
  5. karagiozakos

karagiozakos Member

Will write a more detailed post later after I get the final word from somebody, but spoke with 2 more CSRs today and apparently the Wirefly system had an "Error" and even though it shows 1 of two phones as shipped (and BCB credited,) none of them have been sent out! I had been granted sprint approval since Friday though. I have PM'd my order # since Sat, is there any update about what this wirefly system "error" was or if it can be resolved?
  6. sfasu77

sfasu77 Member

I was just assured by a chat representative that they will be stocking EVO's within 24 hours and shipping in another 12. I hope he didn't tell me that to avoid a cancellation. Can the Wirefly rep confirm?

(I originally ordered last night)
  7. Wirefly_Scott

Wirefly_Scott Well-Known Member

A point of clarification regarding inventory on the EVO: We are working very hard to set the right expectations for those who have not yet placed orders. That's why wirefly.com now says "ships in 20 days." We are getting more EVOs regularly, but the order volume has continued to be high, and we already have enough approved orders to account for every EVO being delivered this week. So if your order was approved on Friday, but has not shipped yet, it's reasonable to expect that you'll get it very soon.
  8. jmp4106

jmp4106 Active Member

I was just told I should have my order by Thursday when I was originally told Tuesday and one of the phones is a birthday present........ I ordered from wirefly before and had an issue but always read great reviews but I am extremely unhappy that my phone will not be here on Tuesday as promised and there seems to be no solutions to it... I think i'm more upset because I payed for next day shipping AND was told by a CSR when they confirmed my order that I would have it Tuesday..... not cool...
  9. maximus96

maximus96 Well-Known Member

same thing for me. but at least i got the shipping cost refunded. I paid for next day air on friday, they shipped it via 2day. i expected it today for a gift at a farewell party tonight. the recipient will take off tonight but the phone won't be here till tomorrow. they refunded me $19.99 for the cost of the shipping. better than no refund i suppose. an extra token of goodwill for my troubles would be nice, how about a credit to overnight the phone to out-of-state? but that is probably too much to ask for.

there is really nothing they can do once it leaves their hand. i just wish they didn't screwed it up in the first place.
  10. mx7

mx7 Well-Known Member

Thanks Wirefly reps for ignoring my PM (w/ the info you requested).

Its funny how you guys only reply to posts concerning sales and not actual customer issues.

This sucks.
  11. Wirefly_Scott

Wirefly_Scott Well-Known Member

I'm sorry MX7 I don't see a PM. Please send your order number. - Scott
  12. jmp4106

jmp4106 Active Member

yeah. I am so pissed off about this. I mean dang. send me a flippin' bluetooth or mini HDMI cable or SOMETHING. such an inconvenience. not to mention my fiancee will now have to travel without a phone that works because Metro PCS sucks as we all know and we were expecting the order tomorrow. not to mention that only one of the phones is the EVO. they could overnight me the Samsung Moment but apparently it doesn't work that way? I just want both my phones ASAP..... not to mention the fact that all I seem to get is someone trying to sell me insurance or accessories. Here's a novel idea. Give me the insurance for free or an accessory for giving me false information and screwing things up.....
  13. vtwin-racing

vtwin-racing Well-Known Member

I want free stuff too...
  14. karagiozakos

karagiozakos Member

I'd much rather have my phones shipped today!
  15. vtwin-racing

vtwin-racing Well-Known Member

Mines been 30 miles from my house since Sunday 2:46am. I don't know whats worse, having it so close and not getting here still for another 24hrs, or not shipped at all.
    I still want free stuff.
  16. jmp4106

jmp4106 Active Member

I agree but since it's obviously not an option i want something to make me less pissed off!!!
  17. bendispo

bendispo Well-Known Member

For those who ordered right after midnight at the $169 price but were then forced to pay the extra $20 the next day, have you received any credit back as was promised here by the Wirefly reps?

I haven't received any credit or contact yet, so am wondering if they're trying to let this slide.

Thanks! :)
  18. darweth

darweth Well-Known Member

Delete
  19. Wirefly_Ari

Wirefly_Ari Well-Known Member

sfasu77, we are expecting a major shipment tomorrow. We do have a sizable number of orders awaiting EVOs, so we can only guarantee that your EVO will ship within the posted 20 days. We are getting as many as we can though, and will have yours out to you as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing Wirefly!
  20. mattickus

mattickus Member

I haven't received a credit yet either.

Also, I selected 2 day shipping and it shipped Friday. The estimated date of delivery isn't til tomorrow? =( My tracking hasn't updated sinced saturday morning at 7:15 am when leaving Hagerstown, MD. Should I be concerned?
  21. darweth

My phone is scheduled to arrive today. My T-Mobile number, which I guess is scheduled to be ported tomorrow (?), is still working fine. Is there a way to expedite activation/porting when I receive my phone later today? What instructions are included? Or will I have to wait until tomorrow, at the earliest, to use my new phone?

Can the phone be used over Wifi without activation?
  22. mattickus

mattickus Member

I called fedex and they told me my package was actually sent ground, not 2 day like I paid for. I chatted up customer service and they are crediting me for shipping and the $20 that they added on a whim. Hopefully I won't have to follow up with them again on this.

Ugh! I guess the $50 cash back from Bing doesn't come without hoops to jump through...
  23. ladyc0524

ladyc0524 Well-Known Member

Call Sprint's customer service and let them know you received your phone and would like your number ported over. I did the same thing when I ported over from T-Mobile. Sprint CS: 1-888-211-4727
    darweth likes this.
  24. darweth

Thank you for the reply. :) Did you order your phone from Wirefly? I was worried because allegedly Wirefly has things automatically set up and taking things into your own hands might cause a disruption/violate terms of agreement, etc. How long did the port take when you contacted Sprint CS?

Can a Wirefly employee provide further feedback?
  25. ladyc0524

ladyc0524 Well-Known Member

@darweth, no I ordered through Let's Talk..The guy I spoke with @Sprint told me to leave my phone off until after the port time was complete. I called him around 4:15p.m. last week, and he told me the port would be completed after 4:30p.m.