• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Downtime!

We do apologize for the time warp. Trust me, I'm as unhappy about it as anyone else. I go away for ONE night for my ten year anniversary with my wife, and Rob decides to break everything and lose the work I did Friday along with everyone's postings. One day I leave, ONE, and that fool breaks everything. Do you see why he needs a babysitter?

I'm jus' playing. :p This is bad, does cause some of us to duplicate our efforts with some things, etc etc - but in all honesty.. we've gone through worse than this.

Details will come later on what happened.

For now - please let me know ANY problems/inconsistencies you're experiencing. Here or via PM. If someone really did have access to our moderator forums, please let me know the details. If anyone lost their Premium membership, let me know. I'll look at the logs, and restore. If things are still acting funky, let me know what is happening and if it is something you can purposely recreate.

We need details while we work though this. Again, we do apologize we will work to get everything back to normal as soon as possible. Expect a post on Phandroid from Rob tomorrow, we will link to it on here.

No no no Phases! It's all your fault! Spiderman can't take a day off!

All kidding aside, glad to see the staff on top of this. It's dedicated staffers that make a great forum =D

Upvote 0
Wasn't serious about accessing the mod forum, don't worry! ;)

Good. Any unauthorized members who attempt to enter are given lashings by form of old school whip.

Due to sanitation requirements imposed on us, we have to use a fresh whip for each person.

This gets costly so, I do appreciate you staying out.

Thanks for everything Phases, and congrats to you and your wife!

Thank ya! (and to the previous poster who said that.)

No no no Phases! It's all your fault! Spiderman can't take a day off!

All kidding aside, glad to see the staff on top of this. It's dedicated staffers that make a great forum =D

Thanks again! I don't think Rob has slept since this happened..

Upvote 0
Good. Any unauthorized members who attempt to enter are given lashings by form of old school whip.

Due to sanitation requirements imposed on us, we have to use a fresh whip for each person.

Thank ya! (and to the previous poster who said that.)

Thanks again! I don't think Rob has slept since this happened..

I promise not to go back back then! lol

Upvote 0
According to this topic, if you look on the main page, this tread has gotten 0 replies!!

Also, all the treads and posts in the Desire forum are dated yesterday.

Another funny thing is that threads I have subscribed to are getting replies but nothing is posted in those threads!!

Clear your browser cache and cookies.

Upvote 0

I would pay for a VIP account if you guys would record the lashings and allow those with VIP access to view them. Of course we'd all have to sign new EULAs that where we would consent to such lashings and taping of said lashings in the event of such a breach.

Heck, it has to be cheaper than paying Frisco to do it. :eek:

Upvote 0
Heck, it has to be cheaper than paying Frisco to do it. :eek:

Read 'em an' weep, baby.....

resized_Cada_Isaac_Brekken.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones