• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dr Dre Headphone Issues

xnoctis93

Sep 5, 2010
Hi: I'm not sure if this is a problem with my headphones, or the headphone jack. The earphones are dre dre beats(tours) which my friend just gave me to use, they sound fine when they're plugged into my captivate. But i realized if i wiggle the cable near where it enters the phones jack, my music player stops playing music. So for example, using doubleTwist, stock music player, youtube vids, when i wiggle the cord near the jack, the music/video stops, and I have to press the play button again. I tried a friends headphones(seinheisser) and wiggled it, and there was no issues. What should I do?

If you can't replicate the issue with another set of headphones, then the issue is most likely with the headphones. Try the headphones in another media player or laptop. If they still do the same thing, something is probably wrong with those overpriced dre beats headphones that people wear more now as a fashion statement than sound quality.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones