Support Draft Email - Where are They???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gunny5821, Nov 17, 2010.

1. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2010
    USMC Retired/Disabled
    Richmond, VA (USA)
    Hello All,

I have a question for you, one that I have just not been able to figure out. Here is what I did:

I went into the phonebook app and selected a contact. At the bottom of the contact, there is a kinda scroll wheel, so I turned it to email and then chose the "write" option under the contact name. I wrote up the email and had a call coming in so I chose to save it as a Draft. Now, I can not find the draft email. I have looked through my default Gmail account, nothing. I went to my chosen default email account and checked there, nothing. So than I went to a different contact (me) and went through the same procedure to do the email, but instead of saving as a draft I emailed it. I then pulled up the sent email to check where it was being sent from and it is being sent from an email I have not chosen for anything, which is totally screwy all by itself.

Anyway, can someone jump in and let me know where my missing draft email has gone. :thinking:

Thanks!

NOTE #1: Well I found out why it was being sent from my non default account. I use "Maildroid" and had my default set there, but in the phones default email app, I had a different one chosen, the one the phone was using was this one. So, I have fixed that part and no there were no drafts here either...

NOTE #2: Problem solved. I went to the email account that was notated in NOTE #1, did a refresh and bingo bango, there it was..

PROBLEM SOLVED..

Advertisement

2. rosered

rosered VIP Member
    VIP Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    Glad you sorted your self out in the end Gunny!

3. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2010
    USMC Retired/Disabled
    Richmond, VA (USA)
    HELLLOOOO Rosered......

Yeah, sometimes when I write it out I can see outside of the box and can generally figure it out. Just glad this one was an easy one..