• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

Okay so on Level 3 Pro League I've done a pretty good job of climbing the ranks with my Skyline (4751 pts.) and needless to say I rarely lose if so it isn't by much I'm at the point where I'm running (1/4 miles) around 10.06-10.08 constantly. So last week I raced a guy with a Suby he run a 9.89 which I had never seen but seemed believable. Just about an hour ago 2nite I run against a guy by the name of "****_Yo_Couch". He's running a Ford Mustang Boss at level 3 his 1/4 mile time was a 9.415 the first run, I was skeptical so I ran it again he runs an "8.351" :eek:....My friend is running a fully upgraded lambo (Lvl 6 I believe) and he's only hitting 8.6's right now. Is this possible? or is this some kind of hack?

Upvote 0
Veyron ss tune. My fastest time is 7.296 1/4 mile. Launch between 4.5 and 6 thousand rpm then boost at beginning of 2 gear and perfect shifts to the end.
Boost 150%
Final drive 2.306
1St gear 3.272
2nd gear 2.659
3Rd gear 2.221
4Th gear 1.795
5Th gear 1.476
6th gear 1.270
7Th gear 1.110
If u get a faster time let me know. I need some competition.
HA HA U LOST was Guns 13... Green veyron level 10
If you don't red line any gear it will be faster then 7.310 every time

Upvote 0
Hey all, im just curious if anyone knows what the tune was if it was different before the latest update for the bugatti veyron 16.4 ss. I really dont know anything about tuning and was messing around with it after the new update and then went back to the stock tune and i was running alot slower then before messing around with it and the only thing i could think of is that they changed the stock tune after the update.

Upvote 0
I saved up 2 million and bought the Hennesey Venom. Once I have this maxed out with the tuning and upgrades it will be a monster!! Upgrades for this are expensive!! Stage 2 Engine 400,000, Stage 3 Turbo 300,000, etc. And the tuning package is another million bucks! It's gonna take some time but from what I have read online its worth it. I also have a 599GTB and its unstoppable in level 7. I lose maybe 1 out of 10 races online or offline. Love this game!!!!

Upvote 0
Hey guys my level 10 Aero is running a 10.979 1/2 mile. Anybody getting better? I rarely get beat and if i do its by a Venom. I just bought the venom and am slowly upgrading it.

Untouchable_24

heii , can you help me with my aero, i have almost all upgrades, I am missing the exaust lvl 5, I have the tuning package, but still making 11.8 average on 1/2 mile, some advice would be great :D, or tuning advice :D

Upvote 0
well it appears there is either a glitch in the game on pro leauge or there is a hack out i was running in level 7 last night and observed on 2 occasions a S2000 1/4 with times 2.450 and a 3.444 .Any one else seeing this happen ?

I think it's a result of someone hacking. I've seen it a few times too. I don't mind people doing that if they stay out of pro league, but it's a little irratating when you're above 4950 take 2nd place to someone who probably couldn't get above 4000 if they didn't hack.

Upvote 0
I would suggest people don't install the upgrade to Drag Racing released today if you are a Pro League racer. I was up to 4970 on level 8, installed the upgrade, and then started to run into occasional timeouts that put you in last place. I'll start a race and nothing will happen, it will take me back a screen and I can see that my points were reduced by nearly 100 each time. This happened 3 times over a series of about 20 races. Wish I knew how to go back one version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones