Dragon DictationTips

1. jhat3k1

jhat3k1 Well-Known Member

As you may or may not know, one of the text inout options on the 4G is dragon dictation. You open any text input area, hit the bar, and speak. It is by far the best voice recognition software I have ever used. I would say it is better than 95% accurate. I believe it is the same software used for the genius button.

Long press any text input area, select input method, and choose dragon dictation. You wont be sorry!

Advertisement
    buckeyedroid likes this.
  2. I did not know this! That was a lot faster than typing when it's a longer message. thanks!
  3. Yocraze

Yocraze New Member

Hi friends and Merry Christmas! I recently had a complete text message dump on my myTouch 4G... and since then, whenever I use Dragon Dictation (which I love), it puts a space AFTER a word and BEFORE punctuation, i.e. I speak "hello there comma and welcome to the forum" and it types out "hello there , and welcome to the forum", placing an extra SPACE after the word "there". Is there anything I did? or anything I need to reset? Will the new OS push take care of this?

Thanks in advance!! :)
  4. davidxian

davidxian Member

I just love swipe I didn't like it at first but tried it and got used to it now is amazing!
  5. mcfierce24

mcfierce24 Well-Known Member

anybody know how to get it back on a rooted MT4G with Cyanogen 7? I lost it when I rooted
  6. dbouche

dbouche New Member

I have a MyTouch 3G and after a recent update to Dragon Dictation, I also have the spaces between the word and punctuation. It drives me crazy! Does anyone know how to fix this?