• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Drakaz 2.0

i think this is both good for musty and drakaz and the community.
seems drakaz is a little behind musty but on the pluss side its open and having more people looking to achieve similar goals regardless of whether they work together or not will push the envelope and benefit the community

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi.
I tried the new GAOSP firmware without problems in the installation using Drakaz
Recovery.
Galaxy runs with 2.1, 3G works, WIfi don't work (no scan) and when i intented to
connect to a wifi the wifi turned off. I didn't try more features cause the GAOSP
don't have Gmail, Market, etc.
Anyone knows how install Google Apps in GAOSP?
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Could it be that when we can install the market in this 2.1 version we will be able to find all the apps again when we go back to for example stock K4? After testing musty's 2.0 some apps never showed up again in the stock firmwares after switching back. Read somewhere that Hero users were having simular problems and solved it by testing other 2.1 versions.

Upvote 0
Could it be that when we can install the market in this 2.1 version we will be able to find all the apps again when we go back to for example stock K4? After testing musty's 2.0 some apps never showed up again in the stock firmwares after switching back. Read somewhere that Hero users were having simular problems and solved it by testing other 2.1 versions.
not so much a musty issue but an issue with 2.0 apparently it affects all people who move from 2.0 back to 1.5
fix is to use a new account with the device when moving to 2.0 as google seems to perm modify the market to 2.0 for the account

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones