Draw on PDF?General

1. ks-man

ks-man Well-Known Member

Is there any way to open a PDF and draw on it with the Note 2? I can't seem to find an application to do this but it seems like it should be there. I don't need to be able to save the PDF to send to others, just see my notes when I open the PDF on my Note 2.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

There's ezPDF Reader or iAnnotate.

I use ezPDF reader on my Note and Note 10.1. You can use the S-Pen with it.
  3. TheOtherBill

TheOtherBill Well-Known Member

4. softarno

softarno Well-Known Member

Hi
    Follow this
    Open s Note
    From menu select IMPORT
    You will see a list to select from, you chose PDF file
    Browse for your file which you saved it on your phone
    It will just come into your s note application
    Now you can open the PDF file from s note and drown, comment or do whatever you like with it
    Save it or even you can export it to another PDF file or pick one page and export it as an image
    Hope that helped
    Cheers
    Harplayr likes this.
  5. nsa_sailor

nsa_sailor Well-Known Member

When I tried to import a pdf file in the S Note browser, once I browsed to the file, it pops up asking if I want to open the file in Amazon Kindle, Polaris Office of Printer Share. It doesn't seem to want to import it into S Note.

Never mind. Select via the radio button which file you want, then click the Done button in the upper right corner.
  6. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, and all I did was open the app, pull out the pen, and select which drawing mode to use from the pop-up menu, in order to draw on a pdf file:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

For those pdf files that are locked, Ann application to unlock is necessary before editing can be done.
  8. krazyasif786

krazyasif786 Well-Known Member

Probably not the same but you could always take a screen shot using the spen and then you can make notes on that screen shot ...

... probably not the most practical way if you want to do lots of editing but for the odd page maybe of use?

... simply hold the s pen button and long hold on the screen ... then tick the top right tick to save...
  9. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

A bit of information here. Some printers require the pdf file to be flat. As a result, not all will print an annotated file.