1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Dream Phone

1. ionekoa

ionekoa Well-Known Member

ok, not your typical "forum game" but what features make up your dream phone? assumptions being you start with the standards, latest android, best possible processor etc. price = free(just to make money not an object, we're talking dream phone here not affordaphone)

1. 4G
    2. LED flash
    3. front facing camera
    4. 16G minimum onboard storage.(in addition to SD slot)
    5. FM radio
    6. waterproof/shockproof body.(does not have to = clunky/ugly see olympus tough ot fuji xp10 cameras)
    7. compact form factor. i like the look of the moto i1, the evo is too big for me.
    8. inductive charger compatible.

im sure that there are more features that i would like to see added but off the top of my head i can't think of them. the technology for all of these things is there, and there are phones out there with 1 or 2 of these features. i would LOVE to see a phone that had ALL of them.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ddoolin

ddoolin Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind a properly functioning iPhone 4 body with 4G speeds equipped with Android and a unified App. Store (the best of both).

The ability to use SD cards would be nice, especially "future-proof" with the capability of larger than 32GB cards, along with a base on-board storage as well.
  3. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Well-Known Member

1ghz processor
    >5mp camera w/ LED Flash
    FM Radio
    Wireless N
    3.7" Super OLED with high resolution like iphone 4
    Unibody design like htc legend/iphone 4
    32gb micro sd card
    Cyanogen mod 6
  4. ionekoa

i've never understood that. i love technology, though i must concede im no techhead. i've just never been able to wrap my head around the concept of only being able to read x amount of info. to me that's like saying "woah, there, buddy dont try adding a larger hard drive to your PC, i can only read the one you have now."
  5. ionekoa

wireless, N i cant believe i didnt think of that, wifi is nice, but a higher standard of wifi is nicer.
    mods are cool for those that choose them, im too much of a wimp to void my waranty
  6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Dual core mobile processing
    16 GB storage (w/o SD card)
    10 MP camera w/ LED flash
    3 microphones for noise cancellation
    Wireless N
    FM/AM Radio
    No physical keyboard
  7. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

my dream phone would make coffee for me and also double as a razor... :D
  8. xzillerationer

xzillerationer Well-Known Member

My dream phone would have a Core i7 Hexacore 3.5 ghz cpu, four nvidia gefore 480's OC'd to 1.3 ghz, 12 gb of ddr4 ram, a resolution of 12000x10000, unlimited battery life, Android 3.0, a 10 mp camera on both the front and back, dual led flash on both front and back, physical power and phone buttons, support for full USB 3.0, a full sized, fold up, qwerty keyboard that could fold up and become next to nothing, a four inch screen, weigh less than one pound, have a FM and AM radio tuner, a tv card, 6G, a soda dispenser, a teleportation machine, a microwave, 100 yottabytes of hdd space(look it up), instant access, the ability to time travel, and most of all, the ability to win the girl of my dreams' heart.
    That's not too much, right?
    rdub53 likes this.
  9. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

couldn't have put it better my self
  10. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

^^ only android 3.0 with those specs huh, lol?!?

my dream phone would be a transformer, lmao... :D
  11. ionekoa

you know, in the movie, when they turned the phone into a transformer it tried to kill them.