1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Dreamlyfe Themes, Docks, Icons [Updated - New Theme: 3.19.11]

1. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

gotta download from your computer, then put on the phone's SD card manually. Not as hard as it seems though, just follow the instructions that have been given here.

Awesome work though, really.
  2. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member

Oh ok I didn't know it wasn't a direct download
  3. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Can you make the dock a little more transparent? Can that be controlled in LP? I feel like its too dark for the full effect unless you use a very warm background.
  4. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

Looking nice.thanks
  5. Dreamlyfe

Dreamlyfe Well-Known Member

No problem. I just happen to be a 'warm color type' person, you called it, ANYways

Attached Two Alternatives.
    The stock dock has a 75% transparency
    The alternative has 50%, and the 2nd alternative 25%

Attached Files:

eric3316 likes this.
  6. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Great - i think 50% will be just what I need.
  7. Dreamlyfe

Cool, Thanks for the suggestion.

The original link now includes the alternatives also.
  8. FestoKGB

FestoKGB Well-Known Member

Great work! I've downloaded AND donated to support. I love the icons, though I am finding them a little on the small side when placed on my dock. I may resize them in photoshop and see what happens. Other than that I am perfectly pleased with the icons and the dock backgrounds.

Kudos to you!
  9. Dreamlyfe

I appreciate it, thank you :D

Note about the icon sizes, I tried my best to maximize readability while keeping a universal size. If you do find a way to make them larger please share :)
  10. FestoKGB

FestoKGB Well-Known Member

It looks like the Launcher Pro sizes the icon regardless of it's orig size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the issue for my over-40 eyes is the second line of type. I'm not sure if that can be increased without ruining the proportions, which are quite nice.

I'm due for some glasses anyway so it's all good. ;)
  11. osirusrising

osirusrising Member

Very nice, however i'm finding some issues with using this interface when trying to grab some widgets that normally will work on the Sense UI - 4G icon App, Facebook for sense, Calendar, Clock and a few others, From what i can tell it's all the apps that are designed by HTC that are not able to be displayed on the Launcher Screen. I do however love the icons and transparency, so uber CHIC! Love it!
    Many many thanks !
  12. Dreamlyfe

Your Welcome! And yes, the widgets designed for HTC Sense only work in Sense and cant be directly ported over to Launcher pro or copied. It's DEFINITELY a trade-off. Took me a good month before I fully transitioned over (It was the widgets included in Launcher Pro Plus that pushed me over the edge)
  13. smartguy75

smartguy75 Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch for the icons and docks. I will make a donation through paypal soon.
    Quick question: Any significance in naming in two rows in your icons? Like whats the top row and bottom row? I am trying to understand the context and use proper icons..

Another question, what icon suits better for voicemail?
    MAIL - VOICEMAIL
    VOICE - VOICEMAIL
    VOICE - MAIL

Another one is for Google Maps icon, which one is better?
    MAPS - GOOGLE
    GOOGLE - MAPS

Would appreciate your response.. Thanks again..
  14. Dreamlyfe

Quite honestly I was just trying to make sure the user as the option to have the dock say what they want without conflicts. Say for instance you're running "Google:Maps" & "Google:Voice" and want both on the same dock. Instead of having two icons whose larger text reads "Google", you could it read "Google:Voice" and "Maps:Google" to differentiate
    osirusrising likes this.
  15. osirusrising

osirusrising Member

Awesome, If i had the money right now, believe me i would so DONATE....however maybe i can help donate in other ways. I'm a coder by trade and occupation, My company designs ECM products, and i have a good deal of knowledge around the SDK for android. Do you possibly know of any good free widgets for the 4g on/off toggle and possibly the facebook stream?
    Maybe something to look into porting or helping you with. I really have to appreciate this kind of work. It's a good thing from the community. OpenSource = FTW
  16. Dreamlyfe

Hello, Thanks i DEFINITLY appreciate the effort. At the moment I don't know of too many different widgets (I'm waiting for the Launcher Pro Plus Frienstream).
    I'm kind of bummed, earlier I was looking for help coding widgets for a "Zune-like" UI. I just happen to have come across an app that does so

ROUGH preview:
    [​IMG]

If you're interested/able to help hardcode dedicated widgets (or a pack/installer), I'd love to work together on it
  17. Happs

Happs Member

Can I trouble you to add some more icons to your pack? I have a few specific ones I'd like to add to my dock and don't have the software to do it (happy to donate too, and it'll also help your library!)

Please can you create ones for:

• Widget Locker
    • Tapatalk
    • LastPass

Thanks very much...
  18. Dreamlyfe

Thank YOU for the support/donation, Enjoy :D

Attached Files:

jeronimo and Happs like this.
  19. i2ichal2d

i2ichal2d Member

this wont work with adw huh?
  20. agentpower

agentpower Member

brilliant. I was using manup's but this dock is nice and i like the icons more.

Wish they were just a little bigger :(

but other than that it looks sexxy
  21. Happs

Happs Member

Wow that was quick. Many thanks and donated... :)
  22. agentpower

agentpower Member

Q: Where is the new google talk icon? i dont see it in the google folder after i redownloaded the pack.
  23. Dreamlyfe

I doubt it, I can explore porting the icons over but it's a bit too much extra work to do at the moment. (moving in to my dorm on Sat.) We shall see.

Thanks and enjoy! I would have liked to create larger icons but the launcher Pro program restricts the dimensions of the icons.

No problem, Thank YOU and keep the donations coming

P.s *attached an icon for the Trillian Beta app that was just released.

I just re downloaded the file, showed up fine for me, I went ahead and attached the icon though..

Attached Files:

jeronimo likes this.
  24. agentpower

agentpower Member

awesome. thanks.

This is what I did with it!
    [​IMG]
  25. JasonK75

JasonK75 Well-Known Member

He is making a Friendstream widget for LP Plus? I might have to purchase the Plus upgrade for that bad boy!