• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dreamlyfe Themes, Docks, Icons [Updated - New Theme: 3.19.11]

Maybe the bulge thing in the middle as an edit for the .lux one, since on the corner is a little odd to me?

Sounds like a good idea, although I don't know how easy it would be to redistribute it (at least with all the offsets and colors) to the people who have purchased lux allready.

I'm looking more for fresh new theme inspiration/requests.

p.s don't take my reply on the edit as a no...lets call it a good maybe :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Just bought both of your themes... Great work!!!

Is the there a way to get an icon for Good Link Mail?

GOOD
INBOX

Thanks,
Joe

Hey, I sent it to your email also, thanks :D

Attachments

• Good - Inbox.png
    Good - Inbox.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 0
no problem, fine by me, ill test out designs for you if you want, like tell you how well they work. Only problem I've had with lux so far is in lanscape it's not very good, because the actual dock part is too short for the icons, so the words hang over. But otherwise, i love it

Weird, when I first put the dock image up and went into landscape the shortcut bar rotated to the bottom and looked perfect. But after re-reading your post it's decided to show them on the side like you're talking about. I wonder if it along the bottom in landscape was just a weird bug? I definitely can't get it back like that :(

OP any suggestions here?

Upvote 0
Weird, when I first put the dock image up and went into landscape the shortcut bar rotated to the bottom and looked perfect. But after re-reading your post it's decided to show them on the side like you're talking about. I wonder if it along the bottom in landscape was just a weird bug? I definitely can't get it back like that :(

OP any suggestions here?

That was just a weird (BUT VERY COOL) bug. This is definetly a theme that was wasn't meant to rotate. I've had that (bug) happen to me while using htc sense a couple of times.

Upvote 0
That was just a weird (BUT VERY COOL) bug. This is definetly a theme that was wasn't meant to rotate. I've had that (bug) happen to me while using htc sense a couple of times.

LOL since it worked, and looked perfect the author of LPP should add it, it has to be possible with a lil' work. It looked real nice, currently in landscape I don't like your dock at all. But it's not your fault since there's nothing you can do. So I guess it is what it is.

So until the author fixes it, and that's a big if. I'll be using my phone mostly in portrait mode.

Upvote 0
Would really enjoy a sharp looking theme with shades of blue. I'm a big fan of dark, blue and minimalist.

Great work!

I like the idea, I sketched out a few concepts on index cards. I'm 80% satisfied with running with a "sharp" dock idea :D

FYI. The colors pack for the "mid' dock was requested and is now available on the site!

deviceyw.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones