Driod 2 usb issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Stancil21

Stancil21 New Member This Topic's Starter

I've had a D2 for some time now. no issues. My wife bought a D2 last night and wants to put music on her phone for ringers. I used Sailing media for mine, again no issues.

Even with her card formatted and mounted the USB icon in the notification bar will not show up on her phone; therefore making me feel dumb.
    My phone no issues, mass storage window pops up along with phone icon, hers . . . ghost.

Can anyone add some suggestions?:(

Thanks 21

Advertisement
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post to D2 support and troubleshooting so that u can get the proper help.

Stancil21 likes this.
  3. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

You've plugged it in, gone to the notification bar, switched to USB mass storage and you don't see it as a drive on the PC?

4. Stancil21

Stancil21 New Member This Topic's Starter

Plugged in no USB icon popping up in the notification bar itself as all. So I am at a loss.

My phone I can plug it in and the USB shows up no worries (in the notification bar). My wife's phone . . . USB icon wont show, which means the comp isn't recognizing the phone itself. Right?

5. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

I understand now.

Yes, you should see the icon in the tray even without installing the drivers for the device.
    Does it look like it's charging? Does the charge light come on or the lightning bolt show over the battery?