Ciocalesku New Member This Topic's Starter

System Version: Blur_Version 1.31.44.MB501.T-Mobile.en.US
    Model #: MB501
    Hardware Version: SJUG5771AA
    Firmware Version: 1.5
    Baseband Version: 76XXC-63805025-SDCBALUM
    Kernal Version: 2.6.27
    Build Number: MB501_0.12.11_1.31.44
    Think that is all the info someone would need to hack my phone :p hopefully someone can help me with all of this stuff or have a decent hypothesis as to why my phone sucks

So I have had this Cliq XT for about 3 months now. Some things are great, some things are obnoxious...

1. Sometimes when refreshing my gmail through the gmail app it does not recognize that I have new emails when I can see them on my computer. Though when I use the

2. Apps randomly close; while writing this I went to the youtube site to check on a comment i found was wrong, and the whole browser closed, is this due to a memory issue?

3. Some videos on the internet do not load at all. It shows a play button on the video, so when i click that it looks like it would when you normally play a video (outline of the video plug in turns a brownish color and then normally plays) but the video never plays, no matter how many times I try it.

4. Things are generally slow. Sometimes swipeing for a text has a lag time of a few seconds. Opening apps and searching the internet can have lags times of up to 5 or 6 seconds.

Can anyone help me with any of these problems? It is getting really annoying having to kill all my apps to do anything on this phone.

Advertisement