• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Driver for thunderbolt (newbie help)

matt1987gp

Lurker
Feb 25, 2013
Hello Everyone,

New guy here with thunderbolt problems. I got my phone from a friend. I activated the phone a few weeks ago and everything worked great. The only problem I had was that everytime the phone would download the ice cream sandwich 4.0 it would download it and then the phone would shut off every two minutes and the only solution I found was to factory reset the phone and when it would try to download the inc cream sandwich again i would reject it. Well this time it finally downloaded it and when i had to factory reset again to try to work it wouldn't load the screen, i mean now it only gets to the white htc screen and goes no further. Forgive me if I'm ignorant as a newbie but did I lose a driver or something causing the phone to not load? Thank you in advnace for any help, I'm hoping I can fix the phone without having to get another one. Thanks again

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones