Drivers for Windows XP SP3 - Galaxy Lite x NPSSupport

Last Updated:

1. richard.afonso

richard.afonso New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,
    I bought my Galaxy Lite two weeks ago :D and I'm trying to install my mobile to work with the New PC Studio 1.4 unsuccessfully :(. I only can use it as a "Pen Drive" and can not neither synchrozine my contacts, agenda, etc nor upgrade the Firmware Version.
    I opened a ticket on Samsung Brazil and the answer was that this mobile will works only as a "Pen Drive" :mad:, but apparently, after reading some posts in this forum, looks like the Samsung guy don't know this device as he should.
    I would like to know if somebody could give a way to install the driver on Windows XP to work with NPS and allows me to upgrade the firmware using it :confused:.

Thank you,
    Richard

Advertisement
  2. noworry

noworry Active Member

NPS 1.5 recognized the phone completely for me.
    You can download it from Netload Serious Filehosting - Netload (as given in the post)
    Uninstall the old NPS completely before installing this one.

AFAIK, the official upgrade is available only in European countries and I heard that Samsung will gradually release the upgrade to other regions sometime this month.

3. 28064212

28064212 Well-Known Member

You can't use NPS to synchronize your contacts, agenda etc. The only thing NPS is used for with the Spica is to upgrade the firmware, and Samsung haven't released it properly yet

4. richard.afonso

richard.afonso New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the link. Downloading the new version now. :)
    What about the synchronization? Is there some software available to do it or some "workaround"? :confused: