Driving appsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. usedtobeanyer

usedtobeanyer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone recommend any good driving apps? I have ACar installed, which is good, but looking for any app which will just give me a sense of how many miles/day I am driving, possibly a summary of where I have driven, speed, etc. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but for some of those things, My Tracks will work great, from Google. Might be MyTracks with no spaces? One of the two.

3. usedtobeanyer

Funny, I have MyTracks installed on my phone but specifically installed it for hiking. Haven't used it yet but I suppose it could be used for driving. The demo video doesn't mention driving but I'll try it tonight.

Any other suggestions would be helpful. Any car/driving apps is what I'm looking for.

4. Kevkelsar

Kevkelsar Well-Known Member

I use JogTracker when I want to record a drive to know the time and distance traveled. I know it's supposed to be for running, but I use CardioTrainer for running.

5. usedtobeanyer

I tried My Tracks last night, worked great, just what I was looking for. Thanks. Showed me total distance for my drive home, time it took me to get home, average speed, maximum speed, elevation, etc. And very quickly and easily sent it to My Maps and My Docs on Google. Awesome.