• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 1

kevhow

Feb 3, 2010
Delaware
I'm in a tough spot. I got my 3rd replacement Eris on Friday, activated it, and everything was great. Saturday morning my 2 year old son threw it against the wall and the screen shattered. I'm not due for an upgrade until next October, so my options are pretty limited. The only "certified" preowned Android option from Verizon right now is another Eris for $160. Not sure I really want to deal with another Eris right now.

I'm looking for a Droid in good condition. I'd really like an Incredible or X, but my funds are limited right now.

By the way, the month-to-month price for a used Droid 1 on Verizon website is over $500.... Are they serious?

Wow, for a D1? I knew the X listed at $569 but I didn't know about the D1...call Verizon, their Pre-Owned prices are cheaper than online sometimes.

I think the D1 preowned and the D2 brand new are the same price for a month to month customer ($559 or so). For a 2 year upgrade the D1 is cheaper though.

I did call Verizon about buying a preowned and the only Android phone he offered me was the Eris.

I think I found someone close to where I live that will sell me his Droid 1. I've been without a phone for 4 days now and I'm just about going insane.

Upvote 0
I have a Moto Droid for Verizon in excellent condition. Looking for $200 shipped in the US. Have a look.

Brian
barenstam@metrocast.net

Never mind. It sold on ebay for $200.

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    585.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    596.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0536.JPG
    IMG_0536.JPG
    636.4 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones