Droid 2.1 Kills iPhone for business users

Last Updated:

1. Nubbins

Nubbins New Member This Topic's Starter

Every review comparing the iPhone against the Droid looks only at the stated specifications but doesn't consider what the user is requiring.

For example, I sent an email to one of my guys and it had a PDF that I wanted him to use with his customers. You can't save attachments with an iPhone for later use. You have to pull up the original email that the attachment came with.

Why aren't these shortcomings mentioned in all the reviews comparing the iPhone with the Droid X? It appears the Droid is much more capable for business users.

Plus, who cares something has 165,000 apps...164,000 of them suck!

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

and everyone leaves out the obvious. CALL QUALITY! That's where iPhone loses by virtue of their wonderful new fangled antenna failure and the ATT network.

It a PHONE! We make PHONECALLS! I can't get over all this hype about phones that don't make good phone calls. It makes me giggle to myself.

3. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

I thought the iBooks app had a PDF section that let's you view all your saved PDFs. Not sure if you can email them from there but I don't see why not but we are talking about Apple here. Haha

4. Nubbins

I sent him a price book that was in PDF format and he couldn't save it for later use. annoying.

5. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

Is he on the new iOS4?

6. Nubbins

No, he had a 3GS. BUT, I went to the ATT store and tried the death grip on a phone. It worked. Or I should say, it killed the phone.

I just think all the reviews of iPhones are completely biased. The Incredible was so much better than the 3GS when it came out and it was reviewed as equal and possible as good as the 4G. The 4 wasn't even out yet.

I really don't believe a lot of the reviews.

7. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

Ah well he needs iOS4 which is a free upgrade to him and the PDF hiccup will no longer be an issue.

I also tried the death grip and I saw full bars drop to 3. :rolleyes:

8. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Because apple is paying the reviewers and if they actually showed all the functions of a phone who would want an iphone compared to a droid?