Droid 2 = Vindication & Payback

Last Updated:

1. mihalich

mihalich Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so I am a Droid 1 owner since the beginning. As such, I am subject to the constant "what are you doing on your phone now?" nagging from my wife. Like when I was posting a message on this board in the droid 1 forum during my son's music concert at school.

So, finally I got fed up with trying to explain the addiction, and I bought my wife a droid 2, with the purple case (she loves purple) for our anniversary, without telling her.

Long story short, now I'm the one saying "wtf are you doing on your phone now?" lol.

Seriously...she's on it more than me by an order of magnitude.

That is some vindication and payback!

Joe

Advertisement
    Syv3n, KingZee and Dragoro like this.
  2. Dragoro

Dragoro Well-Known Member

LOL nice! What kind of phone is she coming from?

3. mihalich

mihalich Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

LG Env3.

I was also sick of that phone turning off every time she put it in her pocket. the power button was easily pressable when sitting in your pocket. It would be pretty difficult to get this phone to do the same thing. You'd have to get the power button to push down, then somehow press the shutdown option within a few seconds.

With the power button recessed especially with the case on there, it's pretty much impossible.

Joe

4. Andy in NY

Andy in NY Well-Known Member

it was the same way with my wife. ive had smartphones for a while now and she was always asking me what i was doing on my phone. she would say "its a phone, meant to talk to people." now that she has her droid, shes on it all the time too.

5. asilver

asilver Well-Known Member

awesome