Droid 4 ICS issuesSupport

1. Slackering

Slackering New Member

I've been having issues ever since Motorola updated Droid 4 to ICS. The phone worked blazingly fast and never had any issues until the update. Now apps like browser, e-mail, and more constantly lock up and crash. The phone constantly locks up and freezes on me, and it generally runs like a Commodore 64. Like I said, it didn't happen before the update.

One of the biggest issues I have been having is the inability to answer phone calls. The screen locks up and it is a full 30 seconds before it will let me accept the call, and even then it will take a bit longer to connect to the call.

Advertisement
    :
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Welcome to AF, Slackering! I moved this to the Droid 4 forum, you should get better help in here vs. the Original Droid forum. :)
  3. Vertabreaker

Vertabreaker New Member

I have been experiencing issues as well, not to the extent you have however. I've noticed I drop my signal a lot more when it's changing between 4G and 3G. Before it was seamless and now when it switches, the phone loses all connectivity for a solid 20 seconds(almost like I'm in airplane mode) before the switch happens.