• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 4 vs Razr- opinions

RavenSeven

Lurker
May 22, 2012
I am looking to upgrade my phone soon and I'm debating between the Droid 4 and Razr/Razr Maxx. I currently have a Droid 2, and was extremely happy with it until the touch screen began going wonky on me. It was time for an upgrade, so no I have an excuse for upgrading it (so the wife doesn't complain). :). Anyway, I have up to this point liked have the slideout keyboard, but obviously the screen real estate is larger on a Razr. I find I don't use the keyboard as much I could, so it might not be missed if I went to a Razr. However, I've been using smartphones with the slideout keyboard since my Cingular/AT&T days with the Cingular 8525. I'm curious if anyone else here has made that switch from slideout keyboards to not and what your opinions might be. Did the switch bother you? Would you go back? Opinions are welcome.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones