droid and Eris purchase, need tech advice

Last Updated:

1. homeboyslim

homeboyslim New Member This Topic's Starter

I am about to get the Droid and the Eris through Verizon (get one free deal), the Eris is for my wife, separate line joint account. My question is we are coming from the iphone where our calenders and contacts and all were always synced up. Will I have a problem doing this with these two phones or would it be easier if they were both Droids or both Eris?
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. clos1084

clos1084 Well-Known Member

you can get both the same or different, doesn't matter.

Are you saying you guys are sharing the the same contacts and calendars?

3. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Nope you will be absolutely fine, just use Google for all your contact and calendar stuff and it will sync to your phones. Also you can download the application "Bump" onto your iPhone's and new Droid/Eris and use it to 'throw' everything from one device to the other. It is free in both the android market and the apple app store. Also using Google for all your stuff is great because you can enter the info on your computer instead of using the smaller phone, everything sync's both ways.

P.S. Android phones sync with Google constantly, so everything will be updated hundreds if not thousands of times a day (depending how often you change calendar appt's or get email).