• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid and SharePoint Sites

I had to set up SharePoint for work and wanted to try and get my phone to connect. Same problem. From what I can tell Android browsers do not support NTLM/Kerberos authentication so they are incompatible with SharePoint.

I've tried a few different browsers but it looks like we need to wait for a new browser that will provide compatibility.

-Bogie

Upvote 0
Hi guys,
is are anybody interested in an app that would allow to log in to sharepoint site and work with lists, document libraries, calendars and so on?
Have a huge sharepoint experience, and also a fun of android platform. Would like to develop one for you. If you're ready to provide requirements, be a testers a little and comment what is OK and what is not to fill the app with features - let's try.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,
is are anybody interested in an app that would allow to log in to sharepoint site and work with lists, document libraries, calendars and so on?
Have a huge sharepoint experience, and also a fun of android platform. Would like to develop one for you. If you're ready to provide requirements, be a testers a little and comment what is OK and what is not to fill the app with features - let's try.

Hi, have you accomplished an App for Android <=> SharePoint? Are you still eager to dive into this topic? Drop me a line at interest3d at gmx.net thx don

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones