1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Droid baby monitor

Last Updated:

1. SanteeDad

SanteeDad New Member This Topic's Starter

We thought it was lame seeing all the apps out there that want you to leave your Droid at the baby's side and it will call you when it detects sound.

We put together a Droid video baby monitor package using "IP Cam Viewer" that puts the camera on what you want to monitor, and keeps your Droid with you.

View and pan-n-tilt the camera in real-time from your Droid. Perfect for watching the kids and the sitter while at dinner, or can be used to watch your kids at daycare while at work. Has pre-set pan-n-tilt locations and ability to email snapshots as well as digital zoom.

Also works with iPhone (boo) and from PC's.

Droid Vid:
    YouTube - Droid Baby Monitor

iPhone (boo) & PC Vid:
    YouTube - iPhone Baby Monitor

More Info:
    iPhone Baby Monitor Droid Baby Monitor - NextStepIP Monitoring Solution - NextStepBabyMonitors.com

Thanks

- SanteeDad
    NextStep Baby Monitors - Video Baby Monitors, Baby Monitors, Baby Video Monitors, Digital Baby Monitors

Advertisement
  2. wisterblister

wisterblister New Member

does the next step give alerts when the baby is moving or making sounds. My wife and I are about to have our first child and are looking for a video monitor that will stream directly to our droids but are having a hard time finding one that provides alerts.

3. Connster

Connster New Member

I am looking for a camera and app as well as a baby monitor. We want one that will pan and zoom, can talk to baby, ir camera, and has a motion and sound sensor and will send allerts to your phone. The only one that we have found is a new product coming out soon, but it will not be out until Sept 2011.

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Well you arent going to find a phone camera that does all that. NO phone camera can optically pan and zoom, or have IR.

5. Connster

Connster New Member

Yes, I am aware of that. That is why I said I am looking for a app and a camera. I want to purchase a camera to put in the baby's room that can do all that and works with an app. There is a company that makes one, but it is not out yet. I was seeing if there were anymore options.

6. thewire

thewire New Member

Dude..what a rip off. You basically pass it and repackaged and call it your own..

You can get the camera direct from the manufacturer in US for $99 shipped and buy the app from the developer Robert Chou for $4.99. Also, the camera supports and warranty only works if you buy from them or authorized dealer. A lot Foscam clone out there
    Stop ripping people stuffs

For IP camera with tilt/pan and night vision
    http://foscam.us/

For app:
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/ip-cam-viewer/com.rcreations.WebCamViewerPaid

7. HolgerMe

HolgerMe New Member

I use an app called "BabyPhone Mobile" from android market. It has no zoom or night cam, but I can use my wifes phone as baby unit and mine as parental unit... Connects via internet. This is fantastic, as it monitors for noise and you can send camera images from the sender phone to the receiver phone.