Droid Battery Cover Decals! New product from Grafixpressions!

1. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

cool stuff
  3. OZFive

OZFive Well-Known Member

DO'H!

Just like the Nexus one and others that have had those Androids popping up. Awesome. Might go for one of those.
  4. CatsTide

look at the site..looks like there are a b'zillion colors available
  5. OZFive

OZFive Well-Known Member

I noticed and tried to edit before anyone caught me asking stupid questions.

BUSTED.
  6. CatsTide

gotta be fast :)
  7. DanSan

DanSan Well-Known Member

hahaha omg... ur killing me blu rocket!! please make a pedobear design lol
  8. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

I have an extra one that I bought for the back of the screen... I'm assuming it'll work as you have these, correct?
  9. blue rocket

^ should work... its the same vinyl!
  10. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

You know what? This is really cool. I love the fact that you continue to offer us further customization for our Droids. Mad props to the pony lover. :D

(PS love your avatar :) )
  11. gotwillk

gotwillk Well-Known Member

I think I might get one of these but how durable is it? will the decal get scratched off?
  12. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

Those decals look awesome, i would like to get one in neon green if possible. lol
  13. Lisa W

Lisa W Active Member

Probably not the right place --- but will someone please explain the "pedobear" thing. I've seen it on the other forum concerning the keyboard overlays from Blue Rocket. Never heard of it before.
  14. DanSan

DanSan Well-Known Member

hes a bear...

and a pedophile..

hence, pedobear
  15. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member

Looks pretty sweet, maybe ill get one!
  16. sing1gnis

sing1gnis Member

Just ordered a gray one. Looks sweet. Can't wait to get this thing on!
  17. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

Easy, so a google image search, just not at work.... :D
  18. JayDH

JayDH Member

Blue Rocket: I want to buy the color you display on the site. It says that the color is "gunmetal" but I don't see that as an option in the dropdown box. Which color should I select. Also, do you have any photos of a an "Android green" version? Thanks!
  19. gthrift

gthrift Well-Known Member

+1 for gunmetal.
  20. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Of course, after I place my order! I ordered the offset android dude for the keyboard, but I really liked "Droid", too. I'd have done that and gotten this lil guy instead. Wonder if my order has been shipped....
  21. Lisa W

Lisa W Active Member

@DanSan - Thanks, though seems strange to me.
    @Barry99705 - Duh (on me), sometimes I'm just dense.
  22. Mayze

Mayze Active Member

Can you add an option to be able to select 2 different colors? I don't see gunmetal as option either.
  23. blue rocket

Looks like I never added that option to the choice list, sorry! I'll try to get that updated soon, may take a bit.

Since the battery door is a different rubbery material, i would not recommend these decals for people that slide their droids in and out of their pockets a lot... they could probably peel/rub off after use. It sticks well, but it's not as strong a bond of say installing them on glass surface.
  24. JayDH

JayDH Member

I just got my gunmetal decals and placed them on my Droid. Placing the decal on the battery cover was pretty easy. It took a few minutes to line it up just right. It looks AWESOME! Just like the photo on the website.

I have only had it on for a few hours, so I will report back on the durability after a few days. I do usually keep my Droid in my pocket (like most people I assume), so I'll let you know whether the little fella stays on after a few days.
  25. blue rocket