Droid Bionic Update QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. blkbelt65

blkbelt65 New Member

The issue I'm having is with the alarm setting.

I just updated to ice cream sandwich and following that when an alarm goes off, there is no label telling you what it's for, only the time is displayed. Prior to the update it worked fine displaying the label you assigned to the alarm.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there blkbelt65, first off welcome to the forums :)

I have moved this post into the Droid Bionic forum because even though you are asking about an app, it sounds like it could be dealing with an issue with your device, so hopefully this helps :)

Otherwise have you tried downloading an alarm clock app, i always disliked the stock alarm clock so i downloaded Alarm Clock Plus, it's really nice you can set anything to be your alarm really, and it shows you the reason the alarm is going off.

I hope this helps :)
    blkbelt65 likes this.
  3. blkbelt65

blkbelt65 New Member

Hi and thanks for the thread move and the link, I'll give that one a shot.

It just doesn't make sense that the alarm now goes off with no label telling you what it's for, the only way you can see it is if you snooze the alarm and then pull down the top menu where you see alerts...
  4. blkbelt65

blkbelt65 New Member

@Digital..... thanks! that app works perfect, it's pretty much what it was prior to the update. Problem solved.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Glad i could solve your issue :)

Feel free to ask any questions you still may have!