Droid bionic

Last Updated:

1. ryanwv24

ryanwv24 Well-Known Member

I came across another Bionic.
    Mint condition not a mark on it.
    It comes with box, all paper work, all cables. Also included is a extended batter with box and battery door, case and holster for extended battery, brand new in box otterbox, and of course it comes with the 16gb card, standard battery.
    I am asking $500 for it. I will get some pics of it up later. I have sold a Bionic on here already, a D3, and various other phones on here so my rep is good!!
    I will ship via UPS overnight by 10:30am delivery.
    Payment is Paypal plus 3% or gift.

Attached Files:

2. ryanwv24

3. ryanwv24

I need to sell this asap. Anyone.
  4. ryanwv24

got pics up now.

all the extras are sold. so now its just the phone for sale and i am asking $450 (includes shipping overnight via UPS) for $25 more I will include a used otterbox defender case as well.

5. ryanwv24

Trying to get this sold today.
  6. ryanwv24

Bump for a quick sale. Make me a offer cash (paypal or wepay only).

Dont want a trade as I need the money.

7. yungwunn911

yungwunn911 Active Member

sent you a pm
  8. ryanwv24

9. Droidiam

Droidiam Well-Known Member

Hey what gives? Are you trying to rip me off? I've messaged you left and right and even though you recieved the tablet i sent you you still have yet to even ship the bionic off. Even after you told me you had already shipped it to me before i even shipped off my package and it was suppossed to arrive almost 3 days ago! UPS says you havent even shipped it.
  10. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

Not another one I hope. Let us know.
  11. Droidiam

Yah im afraid so.
  12. Droidiam

yah i still have got nothing from him and he has definitly ripped me off big time!
  13. chris2k5

chris2k5 Well-Known Member

I know a good lawyer who is looking for some quick civil cases that I can introduce you to.
    I also have this scammers phone number, address and email. Pm me if you need details.
    Droidiam likes this.