1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Bluetooth Controller???

Last Updated:

1. AnthonyV

AnthonyV New Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. prerunnerseth

prerunnerseth Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for something like this too. I think we will have to be patient on this one.

3. JM33

JM33 Well-Known Member

4. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

How hard would it be to get a PS3 controller to work with a droid? Anyone?

5. JM33

JM33 Well-Known Member

I'm sure there would have to be an app created for that. It needs an app to work with the pc. It may connect, but would not have any way to interact with the phone.

Also I'm not sure how many people would want to drag a ps3 contoller with them. The others seem to be much more mobile.

6. zilesx

zilesx New Member

I want to be able to control my ps3 with my droid phone. Someone should make an app for this, and quickly.

7. WACOMalt

WACOMalt Member

I see that NESoid and all of the other xxx-oid emulators have an option to allow bluetooth controls to pass to the emulator. So obviously there must be something out there to use with that... right? Has anyone used it?

8. serpa4

serpa4 Well-Known Member

Yes, there is a BT controller for android. There is a free app that allows you to bond a Wiii controller to your device. Couple reviews say it works great.

9. Teegunn

Teegunn Well-Known Member

Not on the Incredible though^^^^^^

10. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

Wiimote works on the incredible if you root and replace the stock ROM with a ROM that has updated bluetooth, from what I understand.

Regardless, I use the MSI BGP100 and it works fantastic with the Incredible. The drivers are available through the market. Called GamePro. I did some testing for them to get it working for high end HTC devices. The full version of the drivers is steep, though. 10 bucks.

11. Azelis

Azelis Well-Known Member

The MSI controller is quite popular if you can actually manage to find one, and there's a great tutorial (on YouTube even) on how to take it apart and put it in an SNES controller. The ZeeMote would work for NES as it does have 4 buttons plus the analog but otherwise there's not much that can be done. You CAN use bluetooth keyboards with most 2.2 devices (exclusing those with Sense unless you replace the rom with a vanilla one). I'm actually looking at modding a cheap bluetooth keyboard into something like a PSX (not an analog) or similar controller which most emulator support (using an input method such as a bluetooth keyboard and assigning custom keys).

12. Legato

Legato Well-Known Member

I use both WiiController and WiimoteCOntroller.Both do the same thing, only one is free and one is $5. They let you connect your wiimote to the phone via BT. You can even connect the classic controllers to the wiimote before syncing and use those. That is how i play all my NESoid and SNESoid games. Using the classic controller. It is great. I highly recomend it

13. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Or even better use the Datel retro wireless controller! I have one, but still awaiting working cyanogenmod ROM for my SGS in order to use it!

May have to steal back my Desire from the missus and install CM ROM to her phone to have a go :)