• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Comic Viewer: The best comic reader on Android

P

pepperlim

I have used Droid Comic Viewer (also called ACV) since day one. It has all the features I need to read comics. And I have been reading eComics on my PC for many years.
The lastest update of ACV even has "invisible corners" for easy page navigation.
Some of its awesome features are: fully customisable settings, zoom, reads CBR and CRZ formats, multi-touch and my favourite, remembers the last page and last comic you opened so you can continue reading at any time. If it does forget the last page you opened, you can simply use your favourite "file manager" and open "sdcard/acv/.temp". This folder contains all the pages you last read.
Reading a comic on a 3.2" screen does take some getting used to. But once you get into your comic, you soon forget about the small screen.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones