Droid Control (Like Ipod control)?

Last Updated:

1. KMan

KMan New Member This Topic's Starter

I apologize if this has been asked, I did a search and all I came up with is people trying to stream audio via bluetooth.

One of the nice features I am a little envious of the ipods having is that about every stereo out there has an interface to control the ipod remotely. Is there anything similar available that works via the USB for android devices? Thank you for your assistance.

Advertisement
  2. unclearthought

unclearthought Member

They have not come out with anything yet to remotly control the android phones. They are testing something new though...
    check out this link:ArcherMind shows off 'world's first' Android-based in-car nav system -- Engadget

They are working on a In Car Stereo with touch screen and everything based off the android system. This would mean you would technically be able to connect your phone to the car and use the internet off it while driving. have all of your Android apps working on the touch screen, google navigation, anything you have on the phone work in the car stereo. I would def buy it!!!! just for the simple fact of free navigation that updates every single day..... Thats RockStar Type stuff for me.. if you find anything else let me know...